Friday, October 8, 2010

Sttch Exhibiting @ Faraya M'zaar Festival Lebanon

I took Sttch (my home furnishing line) to exhibition grounds at the yearly five day Faraya M'zaar Summer Festival in Lebanon, August 2010.


Out on the grass, I showed Sttch's "Color Fiesta" and "Naturale" home collections.
The collections featured local heritage upholstery with vibrant colors using Cotton and ethnic & raw themes with earthy colors using Silk, Linen & Jute.


Both collections are true to sustainable living and Eco-friendly philosophy that I have integrated as part of Sttch. I achieve this by using natural materials and solid wood to make furniture and soft furnishings making my products live long and at the same time biodegradable.


Here are some photos from Sttch's booth at Faraya M'zaar:



Booth at night:


Faraya is an area up on the mountains famous for ski resorts in Lebanon. In the summer, Faraya is dry and cool unlike the coast, which is hot and humid. It is booming in the summer season where the Lebanese come to enjoy the cool weather in their mountain homes.

During the exhibition my family and I spent a week up there in a two bedroom Challet and my lovely friends came over to help around the booth too. We had a blast in this exhibition, even my two year old daughter found plenty of activities to keep her happy.

The exhibition featured famous brands as well as artisans and artists showing their work. I love the artisan section, very inspiring. The exhibition ended with a truly artistic fireworks show!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely booth you have!! I love all of the colorful and interesting photos you've been featuring on your blog. It's all so inspiring! I hope you had a successful day at the exhibit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Emily,

    It is very nice of you to pass by my blog. We had a lovely week during this exhibit.

    Lovely cards on your blog:) will keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails